CONDITIONS OF SALE SHORTENED:
– The buyer shall pay a premium of 25% of the hammer price (the price at which a lot is knocked down). No claims will be considered for “collections” or “da esaminare” lots.
– It’s mandatory for all the participants to send a copy of a valid identity document double-sided (identity card, passport or driving license) pursuant to Article 9 of the T.U.L.P.S. of Italian law in order to receive the bid-paddle to bid / buy in auction; Laser Invest srl will have the right at its absolute discretion to refuse admission to its premises or attendance at its auctions by any person.
– The bidding and advances will be regulated by and all the absolute discretion of the auctioneer and he will have the right to refuse any bid or bids.
– Upon the end of the sale , the Buyer shall at once pay to Laser Invest srl the purchase price, if present in the sale-room, and within 7 days from receiving the invoice, if bidder is absent.
– For shipping and custom declarations the buyer must read the Conditions of Sale points #7 and #15.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1) This is not a direct sale, but on behalf of a third party. All the lots offered in this price list are the property of third parties, who have given Laser Invest srl a regular sales mandate.
2) Laser Invest srl acts as agent for the Sellers and declines all responsibility for the description of the objects contained in the catalogues, brochures and any other illustrative material; the above descriptions, as well as any other indication or illustration, are purely indicative and cannot generate credit lines of any kind in the Contractors. After the award, neither Laser Invest srl nor the Sellers can be held responsible for defects relating to the state of conservation, for the incorrect attribution, authenticity, provenance, weight or lack of quality of the objects. The description of the lots, the state of conservation and the rarity of the same are indicated according to a personal evaluation of our technicians, however the lots are displayed, available to interested parties, the week preceding the auction by appointment, as well as at the time of sale itself and no claim will be accepted after the award has been made as regards the state of conservation, description and classification and for everything concerning multiple lots. The degree of conservation and quality of the lots is the subjective judgment of our expert classifiers. In no case is it guaranteed that the degree of conservation expressed must be shared by third parties, including authoritative experts in the sector. Participants in the auction are required to carefully examine all the lots for which they intend to bid. Any complaint will be taken into consideration, not necessarily accepted, only if presented STRICTLY AND WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTIONS WITHIN AND NOT LATER THAN 30 days from the sale and in any case before Laser Invest srl has made the payment to the consignor. In the event of a dispute, presented and validated within the prescribed time frame, any obligation or liability will be limited to the sole reimbursement to the buyer of the sum actually paid by him, equal to the clearing price + sales commissions, EXCLUDING postage and ancillary costs, and excluding any other claim. In any case, disputes will not be accepted for lots which have been requested to be scanned, and/or which have been viewed personally or on behalf of third parties. Laser Invest srl reserves the right to ask participants in the auction for information on personal details and bank references, as well as the right to forbid unwanted participants from entering the auction room.
3) Each lot has a minimum base price (expressed in EURO) below which offers will not be taken into consideration.
The lots will be awarded to the highest bidder with the following specifications:
a – in the case of a single offer, the clearing price will be equal to the base price.
b – the starting price will be that indicated as the basis unless different and higher offers have been received, in which case the starting price will be that of the penultimate highest offer increased by a maximum of 10% (example: a lot whose 100 euros and receives 3 different offers at 130 euros, 150 euros and 200 euros, will start in the room from a maximum of 165 euros).
c – in the case of identical offers by correspondence, the one arriving first will take precedence and in any case they have priority over identical offers in the room. THE CHANGES ON BIDDINGS SHALL ADJUST AT THE AUCTIONEER DISCRETION .
d – The lots offered under Private Negotiation will be sold to the first bidder who will deposit a minimum confirmatory deposit (equal to 25% of the agreed sale price) or the entire sale price.
Purchase offers cannot be less than 90% of the minimum estimated price.
4) The offers can be made with the “LIVE BIDDING” system, when made available (only when it is indicated in the catalog) in real time during the execution of the auction, SUBJECT TO REGISTRATION AND APPROVAL. Alternatively, they can be sent by post, or using the “Purchase Order” form attached to the Auction catalog signed at the bottom of the conditions of sale, or by fax or e-mail, by 6 pm on the day before the auction. Receipt of offers received by eMail is confirmed by our reply eMail. We therefore urge, in case of non-receipt of our eMail, to call to confirm. We do not accept offers with additional or modifying clauses of these conditions, such as “best offers” or similar. Laser Invest srl offers the “Live Auction” service as an additional service to its customers but is not responsible for errors or difficulties that may arise in sending offers via the Internet, without limitation also for errors or failures caused by loss of connection to the network , software or computer problems. Decline all responsibility for the non-implementation of one or more “live” offers resulting from errors that can be generated by the system.
It’s mandatory for all the
participants to send a copy of a valid identity document double-sided
(identity card, passport or driving license) pursuant to Article 9 of the T.U.L.P.S. of Italian law
in order to receive the bid-paddle to bid / buy in auction; Laser
Invest srl will have the right at its absolute discretion to refuse
admission to its premises or attendance at its auctions by any person.
5) In addition to the clearing price, the buyer will have to pay an Auction Fee equal to 25% of the clearing price, all-inclusive.
6) PAYMENT of the LOTS can be made by NON-TRANSFERABLE cashier’s check or bank draft, postal order, bank transfer or cash within the permitted limit. In any case, the balance must be paid before the delivery of the lots, and if the winning bidder is not present in the room within 10 days from the date of the auction, under penalty of forfeiture of any right for any complaints. If the buyer does not pay the amount assigned to him within the following 20 days, and in any case if the buyer does not pay the amount due within 30 days from the date of the Auction, the soc. Laser Invest srl will be free to proceed, at its discretion, with the assignment of the uncollected lot to the next bidder, reserving any action for any damages or losses suffered; it will also be entitled to act directly for the payment of the Award Notes or the difference following the new award. The ownership of the assigned lots will pass to the assignee buyer only upon full payment of the award notes. It’s mandatory for all the participants to send a copy of a valid identity document double-sided (identity card, passport or driving license) pursuant to Article 9 of the T.U.L.P.S. of Italian law in order to receive the bid-paddle to bid / buy in auction; Laser Invest srl will have the right at its absolute discretion to refuse admission to its premises or attendance at its auctions by any person.
7) The material not collected personally will be sent at a fixed cost of €15, as reimbursement of postage, packaging and insurance. For large lots, postage and packaging or delivery costs by our representative to the buyer’s home will be calculated at cost. Shipment or home delivery will take place at the risk and expense of the purchaser who shall in writing release Laser Invest srl from any liability in this regard. For shipments outside the Italian territory with relative export licenses, please refer to point 15. Uncollected material will be kept with Lloyd’s insurance in our offices for a maximum of 10 days. After this limit, the cost of Euro 10 will be charged for each day of storage.
For large non-philatelic lots, postage and packaging or delivery costs by our representative to the buyer’s home will be charged at least €500 for all objects with the exception of paintings and furniture for which a cost will be charged of a minimum of €1000. Shipment or home delivery will take place at the risk and expense of the purchaser who shall in writing release Laser Invest srl from any liability in this regard. For shipments outside the Italian territory with relative export licenses, please refer to point 15.
8) Any complaints must be received, under penalty of forfeiture, within the mandatory limit of 30 days from the closing date of the Auction when the piece itself is not original. After this term, no claim can be accepted for any reason. In any case, no claim is admitted for lots made up of more than 5 pieces, for collections or for lots already described as imperfect or with a “to be examined” clause, for lots which have been requested to be scanned, and/or which have been viewed personally or on behalf of third parties. WE DO NOT SEND LOTS FOR VIEWING.
9) The degree of conservation and quality of the lots is the subjective judgment of our expert classifiers. In no case is it guaranteed that the degree of conservation expressed must be shared by third parties, including authoritative experts in the sector.
EXTENSION: The lots are sold according to the description and the indicated appraisal (if any). Anyone wishing the opinion of an expert other than the one indicated in the catalog must request it in writing at least seven days before the closing of the sale.
The expert costs are borne by the buyer. Laser Invest has the right to accept this request.
10) Laser Invest Srl reserves the right not to accept offers from subjects who, at its sole discretion, deems they are not acting in “good faith” or are insolvent or irresponsible. Laser Invest Srl reserves the right to have anyone who disturbs its smooth running removed from the auction.
11) All the photographs in the catalog are those of the lots in the auction.
12) Laser Invest Srl reserves the right, at any time, to group, withdraw, add or divide the lots according to particular needs and the relative offers as well as the right to refuse an offer in the room or sent in writing.
13) If payment has not been made after 30 days from the closing date of the sale, interest on the amount due will be charged.
14) By sending the Purchase Order, the buyer fully accepts ALL the conditions of sale listed here and consents to the processing of personal data.
15) Before participating in the auction, foreign customers are invited to find out about any restrictions and prohibitions in force in their country for the importation of the objects they wish to purchase, whether they are stamps, coins, paintings, furniture or Italian-type artefacts . The buyer is responsible for handling any formalities and charges of a customs nature for export. To export cultural heritage more than 50 years old outside Italy, an Export License is required, which the buyer is required to obtain personally. Laser Invest srl is not liable for these permits, nor can it guarantee their release. At the buyer’s request, Laser Invest srl can carry out the procedures relating to the granting of export licenses according to the following tariff: € 350 + VAT per single lot; €150 + VAT for the other lots belonging to the same file.
Shipping, packaging, insurance and home delivery costs outside Italy will be calculated in detail for each individual lot. For these expenses, the foreign buyer is required to request an estimate and send acceptance of the same in writing at least 7 days before the auction.
16) The Court of Mantua will be exclusively competent for any controversy.